20 July 2012

'Haute cuisine for brain foodies'

Here are probably my top 6 most used apps after the usual text/phone/email/music/camera options;




The most notable exception would be Kindle which is open
most days.
I like the following for travel;




Of course I particularly like the tube map app so you can check your route without looking like a tourist!
Other honourable mentions go to;




Ideal for sport nerds and pretenders alike. I fall into the latter group as I want to know the scores but will never have any interest in how much the mid-fielders are worth, where they were bought from...oh I'm bored already.
Another favourite is;




Not only is Ted a fantastic brother-in-law but a great source of haute cuisine for brain foodies. Search for 5 min inspirational talks, 10 min funnies or half hour talks on science, culture, technology or any other discipline that takes your fancy.
SO. What are your favourite apps and why?
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: