12 April 2006

24

Have spent the last 24 hours being sick and sweating. (ha, my cultured friends i bet i get more response to vomit than bernini!) Headaches, dizziness, nausea,exhaustion. So I'm up for the first time in 24 hours and enjoying the simple delights of a shower and sitting upright for more than 2 minutes without feeling that a green gremlin is sitting on my head and tightening the screws of a gigantic vice.
Sadly I missed the regional meeting which would have enabled me to garner all sorts of juicy gossip which at least two other non-attendees have quizzed me for!
If you feel in need of reminding of the reason for life and what's so great about where you live...sit in a darkened room for a day and when you get out you'll be amazed at how beautiful clouds are and grateful that the sun's still shining.

No comments: