18 April 2005

Wonderful Web

Today nothing of any consequence happened therefore I have been trawling through some blogs to bring you the best and the cheesiest of blog entries. Enjoy the ride.

http://dvr4u.blogspot.com/
"Keller Graduate School of Management Adult students have multiple real-world demands"

Thunderbird School? So they're named after a low budget puppet show and their claim to academic excellence is that their students can do more than one thing at a time? Genius. Where do I sign?

oOo
" 'I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.' Isaac Asimov. What this quote is saying is not to be affraid of computers and be affraid of what it could do. "
So how about you start with spell check, honey?
oOo
lately
Ive been obsessed with images,
so many things youll forget in life,
people, places, feelings,
Im terrified of forgetting,
so now I photograph,
my life and thoughts,
so Ill never forget.
With poetry like this, who wants a good memory?
oOo
"All about me!
Things About Me. I am perfectionistI am broke… not really though. I just want money to shop!I easily fall in love with something (not someone because it’s a different thing)."
What were you perfecting the day you skipped grammar class, lady?

2 comments:

soulmining said...

Have you been playing the "Next Blog" game too?

kumquat said...

ah yes