22 April 2005

Last night I went to see my mate's band, Black Ramps, play The Marquee in Leicester Square. They were great, of course.
I met Big Dog again and
marvelled at his big girly dancing, the touching moment when I led him to make a link between drunkeness and drink (it was like a light going on) and the routine late night leaping o'er phone box banter. Splendid stuff. How odd to jump over nettles when they don't grow this far south.
Who should be in the audience but Ronny from Eastenders! I had to have him pointed out, as I haven't yet watched an entire
episode.
Anonymous, who frequents this site and can occassionally be dubbed 'borrower', was also in attendance and much merriment did we have
listening to her stories of previous drunken revellry.
If my memory serves me correctly, the evening
concluded with Big Dog promising to buy all the drinks next time we're out.
>winks and points<

2 comments:

Big Dog said...

It depends on the outcome of today's interview. In the meantime, I want vaulting off red comms boxes and much dissing of pikies all round.







Many thanks. (points and winks)

kumquat said...

how do you think you did...and how often are you right?!