19 May 2013

Women of Harlech

With mixed feelings, I have finished my course in Wales. It has been an incredible experience. What I knew before I have learnt again by viewing it through the lens of someone who will soon be practicing in another culture.



My mate, Sarah, and I are now enjoying a break in North Wales for a week.


Starting our second full day here, we have already watched a couple of films (the haunting 'A Beautiful Mind' & the comic mob film 'Analyze this'), seen the beach and decided to do as little as possible.


The cottage we have rented is beautiful. A fantastically well designed layout for such a small space. Tasteful, new, clean and stylish.


We found a geo cache yesterday by a huge metal sculpture of the Welsh dragon.


The beach is huge and empty with beautiful dunes.


Not much in the way of bird life but very scenic


It made us both think of the Sahara :)


Climbing up the dunes, Sarah literally 'filled her boots' - with sand.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: