3 April 2007

Stuck in



The new job is bonkers busy. A couple of the girls had a leaving do this evening so I had 2.5 hours to kill between the end of work and the meal. So I stayed at work. Even working all that extra time I only got a fraction of the work done that needs doing. Even so, for some reason I am LOVING it. I have quite a few days off over Easter so hopefully I'll get some rest then before launching back in.



The rooster and penguin are pics I took a couple of years ago at the zoo but I still think are worth showing.
In other news; I am getting almost zero reading time and I'm still on Amaniti's 2nd novel, 'Steal you Away.' Seems ok but not as good as his first, 'I'm not Scared.'
I have decided that Pinotage is a good grape and that you can judge a wine by it's label!





2 comments:

Peter F May said...

I have decided that Pinotage is a good grape and that you can judge a wine by it's label! - fascinating -- which Pinotage, which label??

kumquat said...

Oh wow....this deserves a post of its own. Great to have you comment PM.