24 January 2006

all cool

mini me and his girl parted company this evening. all very amicable. no real reason given (i am an old aged parent after all), they just wanted to be friends now. very civilised.

as i was daydreaming on my way home from work on the evening of our anniversary i thought about what gift i would get when i got home.(one had been promised).I decided that the best thing he actually could do would be to install that bloody shower that's been sat in its box for over 2 years gathering dust. that would really show he'd thought about how he could make me happy rather than buying me some little token gift. ha! what are the chances of that eh? i mean, he's a darling but there's only so much you can expect.

got home and the shower was installed.

got home tonight and a shower screen was installed.

what a star :o)

No comments: