27 February 2005

270205

Last night I went to see 'A Dream Play' by Strindberg at the National. It was really very good. I say Strindberg, it was actually an adaptation by Caryl Churchill. Afterwards I met up with my brilliant Strindberg expert friend who spouted forth righteous indignation at her shoddy treatment of his hero. I felt like I ought to be taking notes. We somehow managed to drown our sorrows later at The Ivy and then on through a stroll/stagger round Soho. Finally collapsed home in bed at 3.

Cybarites are us.

3 comments:

kumquat said...

Oh and we saw Mackenzie Crook at another table.

kumquat said...

ha ha. well yes, no curse there that i could see. however, he was looking very gaunt poor love.

ps: Sybarite (sp) Too much time online obviously.

kumquat said...

No probs :)