6 November 2005

Saturday

Worked all day and had a great one. Roberta Taylor did a signing which was modest but fun. Did exciting-to-me and dull-to-you things like whooping budget ass and working with new team members.
Got home at half seven to be upbraided by Mr K for leaving my mobile at work and told to hurry up we had to leave in 5 minutes.
Off to fireworks at Smudgers. Really amazing generosity. Fireworks went on and on and on, enough beef and pork for 200 (?) people to get right royally stuffed and my mate Flow's band playing. Marvelloush. Took our own drink, as requested, and I nursed a bottle of chianti all night. I was outrageously drunk by the end but I only had to get up once in the night to throw up...! (eek)

2 comments:

Morris said...

Gross, hope you are doing better now!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

kumquat said...

OK Roberta Taylor is on the bill and apparantly has been on Eastenders. As I watch neither (or in fact, anything) it didn't mean a great deal to me but enough people knew her and bought her book to keep me happy!