2 April 2005

making a kil'n

What a fab night last night. Went to 'The Kiln' which is a very groovy place I shall be frequenting again. Told someone earlier in the day I was going out and they laughed at me when they realised it was about pottery and not a club. Ya boo. You choose from a stash of blank pottery pieces, they give you all the paints and brushes and sponges, you paint it, they glaze it, you collect it a week later. I chose a fairly simple plate over the triangular tea pots, noodle bowls and chickens (yeah, quite) 'cos it could get really pricey. It was such fun. So was getting drunk afterwards and collapsing at a friends house and sliding around her living room floor on my back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its been making me laugh all day, thinking about you sliding around on your back!

lou xx

Big Dog said...

thank you for your comment. I get so few comments from britain. It makes a nice change.

like your site

J

Anonymous said...

hello mr dog, do you get everywhere?

lou

kumquat said...

don't think big dog knows who i am!! mwahhahahaahaa.

Big Dog said...

I've got to figure this out...you sell books...you know Lou who I know too...you were at the gig that I was at in Bedford at that classy joint Esquire's......no, I give up...i will have to go to the ship and ask who picked up the videos.